《必修一:离骚原文翻译》

离骚是中国古代文学家屈原创作的一部长诗,被视为中国古典文学的杰作之一。下面是离骚的原文翻译:

```html

离骚原文翻译

《离骚》原文翻译

举世皆浊我独清,众人皆醉我独醒。

All under Heaven is muddy, I alone am clear;

Drowning in the world’s shallow water, I alone am rich in virtue.

众人皆晓我独昏,众人皆醒我独寐。

All under Heaven is awake, I alone am calm;

Everyone is focused on small matters, I alone am clearminded.

是以吾好善患,不好善患之,是以居善地,因其载渴,是以舍善行。

That is why I cherish it when it comes, and let it go when it goes.

人有不善,而后有善,人有不善,而后有善。

Only when people aren’t good do they become good.

吾欲非其善,无以加之。

I do not desire to add to their goodness.

吾欲善之,如登高而不顾下,如涉川而不顾溽。

I desire to do good, as if climbing to a great height and not looking down;

As if wading through a river and not minding the depth of the water.

万物恃之而生而不辞,功成而名遂。

Ignored by the myriad creatures, I accept them cheerfully;

Granting them completion, but not claiming credit for it.

为是未晓,我欲善之,依乎其所长,去乎其所短。

I don’t strive to know it all;

I desire to do good by depending on the strengths, and fending off the weaknesses.

举世皆谤,我独尤。

The world all speaks ill of me, I alone am honest.

众人皆矣,我独华。

Everybody stops, but I am diligent.

我独异于人,而贵食毋舌。

I am different from others, but cherish tastes that need no spicing.

捷捷淖纷,忽焉寝兴。

Swift and hurrying, I am leisurely and undisturbed.

弗习尔极,皆兴诟讼。

Not cultivated, I am able to sustain to extremes;

All are illinformed, and subject to dispute.

命彼籍矣,唯正是容。

The square you’ve designed fits him perfectly, but it is too tight for me.

是以十日一“奔”,月半不登。

That is why I run once in ten days and do not climb halfway up the month.

四体而行,至于“音”,侠豫且尔。

My body moves, reaching alternative sounds, the realm of chords;

I walk nuancingly, displaying my propriety.

穷发之北,有冥海之水,以降之东,非若贪焉。

I climb to the Northern limits to release the waters of the dark sea;

Heading Eastwards, unlike those who are greedy.

基是皆两司,是穷亨之,有史之乎。

Aren't they Standard Bearers? Thoroughly guided, this is the conclusion;

This is more auspicious than a documented history.

其乐只殆是以,爽心而愉性。

Their joy is almost there, as they brighten the heart and comfort the nature.

斯不亦忠乎,浸不忒以中申。

Is this not fidelity? Infiltrating like an endless stream that cannot be indulged to be overdone.

参变于天,是以有不朽之日。

I participate and change in the heavenly order, thus enjoying undying days.

否明训于四方,是以有清辉。

I share with the world my clear understanding, and thus possess bright brilliance.

劝男成人, 兰月斯年, 咨我当行, 其乐不穷。

Instigating men to grow into full maturity, like the fragrant orchid in all its years;

Am I not the ideal one to act such as advised, so that joy knows no bounds?

```

免责声明:本网站部分内容由用户自行上传,若侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们处理,谢谢!联系QQ:2760375052

分享:

扫一扫在手机阅读、分享本文

涴汐

这家伙太懒。。。

  • 暂无未发布任何投稿。